Hong Kong buyers prefer natural diamonds – survey

Aug 31, 2023
257 views
0 share
แหล่งที่มา: https://www.jewellerynet.com
หมวดหมู่: การตลาด

Engagement rings adorned with natural diamonds continue to be a core element of weddings for Hong Kong consumers pre- and post-pandemic, revealed an online survey commissioned by De Beers Group.


The pre-bridal survey was conducted by NielsenIQ in May 2023 via multiple social media channels to explore the latest engagement and wedding expectations in Hong Kong. 


Results showed that 80 per cent of the 482 respondents aged 18 to 44 years old prefer natural diamonds for their engagement rings, with 82 per cent saying that an engagement ring is a critical component of wedding planning.


Major factors in selecting a diamond ring include the conventional 4Cs (colour, clarity, carat and cut), according to the survey. In addition, 39 per cent of respondents would prefer diamonds that come with certifications while 21 per cent value the origin of their diamonds. 


The survey also covered purchasing habits of consumers. It said two-thirds of respondents search about their ideal engagement rings online while 94 per cent would make their purchase at local jewellery stores.


Survey participants were mostly female (77 per cent) while the remaining 23 per cent were male. Majority of these respondents (72 per cent) were either engaged or in a serious relationship, according to De Beers.

ข้อมูลอ้างอิง


https://news.jewellerynet.com/en/jnanews/news/25335/083123-Hong-Kong-buyers-prefer-natural-diamonds--survey

ความคิดเห็น


Hong Kong buyers prefer natural diamonds – survey

Aug 31, 2023
257 views
0 share
แหล่งที่มา: https://www.jewellerynet.com
หมวดหมู่: การตลาด

Engagement rings adorned with natural diamonds continue to be a core element of weddings for Hong Kong consumers pre- and post-pandemic, revealed an online survey commissioned by De Beers Group.


The pre-bridal survey was conducted by NielsenIQ in May 2023 via multiple social media channels to explore the latest engagement and wedding expectations in Hong Kong. 


Results showed that 80 per cent of the 482 respondents aged 18 to 44 years old prefer natural diamonds for their engagement rings, with 82 per cent saying that an engagement ring is a critical component of wedding planning.


Major factors in selecting a diamond ring include the conventional 4Cs (colour, clarity, carat and cut), according to the survey. In addition, 39 per cent of respondents would prefer diamonds that come with certifications while 21 per cent value the origin of their diamonds. 


The survey also covered purchasing habits of consumers. It said two-thirds of respondents search about their ideal engagement rings online while 94 per cent would make their purchase at local jewellery stores.


Survey participants were mostly female (77 per cent) while the remaining 23 per cent were male. Majority of these respondents (72 per cent) were either engaged or in a serious relationship, according to De Beers.

ข้อมูลอ้างอิง


https://news.jewellerynet.com/en/jnanews/news/25335/083123-Hong-Kong-buyers-prefer-natural-diamonds--survey

ความคิดเห็น


เราใช้คุกกี้ (Cookies) เพื่อใช้ในการปรับปรุงประสิทธิภาพเว็บไซต์ ท่านสามารถศึกษารายละเอียดการใช้คุกกี้ได้ที่ นโยบายคุกกี้   ตั้งค่า ยอมรับ

×
140 อาคารไอทีเอฟ ทาวเวอร์ ชั้น 4 ถนนสีลม แขวงสุริยวงศ์ เขตบางรัก กรุงเทพมหานคร 10500
โทรศัพท์: 0 2634 4999 ต่อ 444
โทรสาร: 0 2634 4970